* "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes" - Doctor Who
* "Be who you are and say what you feel, because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
* "Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines
* "A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." - Albert Einstein
* "Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?" - George Price
* "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison
* "It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office." - H.L. Mencken
Creator of onepiece_reread
Creator and editor-in-chief of naruto_news
Back up editor and co-mod at fma_herald
|Bisexuality is Real.|
|Marriage is love.|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.